Pick-Your-Own Blueberries at
NEW For 2020: We will now be accepting all major credit cards for payment along with cash and checks as always!
466 Retreat Road
Southampton, NJ 08088
Wells' Blueberry Farm
The wait is over! we are now open for pick-your-own from 8am-5pm every day of the week until the berries are gone.
The price for pick-your-own is $2.00 per pound this year.
We’ll accept cash, checks, and credit cards for payment.
While we’re excited to welcome you all to the farm again this season, there will be some substantial changes to our picking procedures this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic:
1. All guests, including children (over the age of 2) will be required to wear a face covering that covers your nose and mouth at all times while on the farm. Guests must bring their own face coverings.
2. Please practice social distancing and remain at least 6 feet from all persons not in your party at all times.
3. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times to maintain social distancing.
4. No visitors will be allowed to enter the packing house this year; please come to the ‘Start Here’ sign by the packing house when you arrive.
5. There will be several hand washing stations around the farm, but the water pump inside the packing house will not be available for use.
6. Bottled water will be available for purchase, but we encourage you to bring your own water with you to the farm.
7. For the safety and peace of mind of all of our customers, high-touch surfaces will be sanitized frequently, and picking buckets will be sanitized before and after each use and pre-lined with plastic bags (which the berries will go home in) when you get to the farm.
8. We will not be providing small picking cans for your waist this year. You may bring your own to pick into if you choose to, BUT all berries must be weighed in our pre-lined buckets after picking.
9. Unfortunately we will not be offering tractor/wagon rides to the field this year. Guests will need to walk to the picking areas this year. If you’re unable to walk to the field in which we are picking when you come, we can direct you to a picking location closer to the packing house.
10. To help maintain social distancing in the field, rows will be marked ‘One Way’ for picking.
11. When you return to the packing house to weigh your berries and pay, please minimize the number of people in your party waiting in line.
12. Please leave your berries in the lined bucket provided to you. We will weigh them in the bucket and give them back to you in the plastic bag to take home.
Finally, if you are exhibiting symptoms related to Covid-19, if you have tested positive for Covid-19, and/or if you have come into contact with someone who is sick and/or has tested positive for Covid-19, please stay home.
We are looking forward to seeing all of you again this season and we are committed to providing you with a safe, enjoyable picking experience!